Based on the MN state guidelines for public gatherings, the following are our current corporate service guidelines and best practices (subject to change per the shifting nature of MN state guidelines).
Outdoor & Indoor Guidelines
- Practice social distancing
- Space seating (by family) and conversing 6 ft. apart
- No personal contact (handshakes, hugs, etc.)
- Masks are not mandatory, but please wear them as you so desire.
- We will have no childcare or children’s ministries and the infant nursery will only be open for nursing mothers and diaper changes.
- Restroom usage will be limited to 1 person at a time (except in the case of a parent assisting a child). Refuge Church leadership will be present to help regulate restroom numbers.
- Once service has finished, we politely ask that those present leave the premises in a timely manner.
- On a given Sunday, our primary plan is to worship at 9:00 AM outside on the west side in the back half of our parking lot.
- The west entry door into the church building will be the only entrance used for the restroom, nursing mothers, and diaper changes.
- For seating, families are asked to bring their own lawn chairs.
- Parking will be available on the east side of the church, the south side of the church, and in the grass lot off of Ashmore Ave. The Refuge Church leadership team will be on-site to assist with parking.
- In case of inclement weather beyond May 31st, we will go to an indoor, 45-minute, 2-service format in our church building. The service times will be at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM with a 45-minute break in between to thoroughly sanitize throughout the building.
- To ensure the MN indoor capacity cap is properly observed, those with last names starting between letters A-J will attend the 9:00 AM service and those with last names starting between letters K-Z will attend the 10:30 AM service.
- Doors will open at 8:45 AM and 10:15 AM and will only remain unlocked for the 15 minutes prior to service.
- To assist in social distancing, every other row of chairs have been removed in the sanctuary.
- The coffee shop will be closed.
- Live online services will remain available.
- If you do not yet feel comfortable attending corporate gatherings or you do not feel well and/or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (fever, aches, coughing, sneezing, nausea, etc.), you are encouraged to utilize this option.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines, please feel free to reach out to our church offices at: (320) 269-7500